International Luxury Property Expo
The Cannes International Luxury Property Expo, a large-scale conference and exhibition dedicated to immigration and high-end real estate, will be held on 25 and 26 October 2018 at the Palais des Festivals et des Congrès in Cannes.
The event will be attended by leading companies from more than 30 countries.
The Expo will combine two events. A conference will be held on the first day (25 October). The second day’s (26 October) agenda will include an exhibition, workshops, and networking opportunities.
The key objective of the Cannes International Luxury Property Expo is to provide exhibitors with the opportunity to meet their primary target audience.
Representatives of globally recognized market leaders will attend the exhibition. The second category of visitors include private individuals interested in immigration, real estate acquisition, and personal financial consulting services.
Exhibitors will present services related to:
- Dual residency in highly developed countries, temporary and permanent residency in highly developed countries, change of residency
- Acquisition of luxury real estate:
- As a permanent or seasonal residence
- To secure assets (liquid real estate in the world’s largest cities, property lease)
- To gain temporary or permanent residency through investment
- Personal financial consultancies
- Income and asset declaration in the EU, the USA, Canada, Great Britain, and other highly developed countries
- Company registration, and bank accounts in highly developed countries
- Private banking
- Tax optimization
Contact us for a quote for your stand on IELP
Warning: Use of undefined constant EWF_SETUP_THEME_DOMAIN - assumed 'EWF_SETUP_THEME_DOMAIN' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /homepages/32/d299992102/htdocs/cannesexpo/wp-content/themes/cannesexpo/templates/blog-item-default.php on line 83